The HEPNet job board is the place to reach talented higher education professionals dedicated to youth protection. If you hear of or see applicable positions that may be of interest to share, please email us at email@example.com.
Employers, for thirty days we’ll feature your full text for only $50. For $100, we will post for sixty days, include in two member newsletters, and include an email blast only about that posting. To post a position, contact Lindsay Bond, Executive Director.
Job Title: Program Coordinator
University of Georgia
The University of Georgia is seeking a Program Coordinator to assume responsibility for the day-to-day coordination of youth programs offered by the Georgia Center for Continuing Education. Duties to include:
- Supervise part time staff and instructors hired for youth camps;
- Help with recruiting and interviewing camp staff and instructors;
- Researching new program ideas and program funding opportunities;
- Planning and scheduling camps, including logistical and training responsibilities;
- Responding to customer inquiries;
- Coordinating data collection, preparing reports, and survey distribution.
See complete posting here.
University of Utah
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
University of Massachusetts – Boston
Central Washington University
University of Colorado Boulder
Kent State University
Johns Hopkins University
University of Michigan
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Chapin Hall, University of Chicago